PT Marka Inspektindo Technical (MARINDOTECH) has primary and continuing commitment to the protection from accidental loss to its employees and property.
Every company operation shall a zero accident rate as its primary goals. The Supervisor of each operation shall be accountable for all aspects of safety performance, including the application of company procedures, codes of practice and applicable regulations. Controlling hazards should not be only as a reaction to accident or the result of workplace inspections. Line management and employee can be more proactive. It is necessary to ensure that the important things are done first.
To achieve this commitment and to keep good environment in which safety come first, PT. Marka Inspektindo Technical to ensure that:
- The requirement that each employee to conduct all its operation to the highest achievable standards of Health and Safety with ZERO ACCIDENT rates as the target.
- Carry out regular inspections to identify and reduce potential hazards. Conduct internal audit as of schedule and follow up the result for accident prevention as early as possible.
- Develop training for all employees and encourage them to suggest ideas by sharing information and hold two way communication systems.
- Develop of emergency plans and procedures to responds efficiently to incidents, whether they be of an occupational health, safety and environmental or security nature. Thus minimizing their impact on the company and others:
- Ensure that each field activity has an accident/incident reporting procedure and each event is fully investigated, documented and cost noted.
We trust that all of us have agreed to prevent the accident, reduce hazards and protect the property as a way of life.
Jakarta, 14 November 2010
Ir. M. Nuzul Purwiyanto, M.Sc